Pages

Friday 23 August 2013

Look Who's Back .....!!


Look who's back on the Little Claire website - the gorgeous 'Star of Wonder' stamp featuring two cute polar bears!!  It's been one of my all time favourite Little Claire Christmas stamps - I was so pleased when Gill decided to release the design again.

You can find the stamp here on the Little Claire website - it's currently on offer for £3.99.

The paper I've used on my card is from the Nordic Christmas paper pad which you can find here and the sentiment stamp is from the 'Sentiments Christmas' pack which you can find here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Southern Girls Challenge - 'warm fuzzies'
Christmas at Sweet Stampin - 'winter animals'
Crimbo Crackers - 'it's snow business'
Perfect Sentiments Challenge - 'Christmas - no red or green'
C is for Challenge - 'animals'
The Crazy Challenge - 'animals'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra Challenge - 'anything goes'
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog - 'bling and sparkling things'
Craftin Boutique Challenge - 'anything with a bear'
Creative Corner Challenges - 'cute critters'

10 comments:

  1. Love the polar bears, great card, thanks for joining us at the Crafters Cafe this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the polar bears! I really like the background details as well :)

    Thanks for joining us this week at Perfect Sentiments and good luck!

    Lauri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet polar bear, Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card and love the soft colours. Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely festive card! Thanks for sharing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin and good luck with the Challenge. Judy x DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Helen, I am so glad you joined my challenge. The image you've used is really touchy, I love the color combo too (one of my fav). I would like to thank you for entering my 'C... is for challenge' blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card. Gorgeous image.

    Thanks for sharing it at CaSS this month.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super cute card; those polar bears are divine and I love your paper and design choices too! Thanks for playing with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...