Pages

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Some More Class Cards


Here are some more of the cards I designed for the Little Claire class that I taught on Saturday of last weekend - these are also from the 'Made for Men' class.

The first one (above) is a tag card made using the 'Seascape' stamp set.  It's one I hadn't used before but I really like the images and the little life saver and anchor fitted perfectly on the bottom of the panels of the card.


Next an easel card using one of the new Super Six Men stamps - this one is called 'DIY'.  A very useful stamp for men's cards - you probably can't see it in the photo but the little sign hanging on the stepladder reads 'gone to the pub'!!  I also used some buttons from 'Georgina's Buttons and Stitching Stamp Set' - coloured, cut out and then glazed with Glossy Accents.


And finally a card made with one of the images from the new Men's A4 Die Cut Sheet - I wanted to use the 'Man Tree' image as part of the class but because it takes a little while to colour in, I decided the die cut was a good compromise!  Again I've used the buttons and some cross stitching from 'Georgina's Buttons and Stitching Stamp Set' - the gingham paper makes the stitching stamps really easy to use!

Some challenges for my cards:

Dream Valley Challenges - 'just for men'
Crafty Sentiments Design - 'shaped not square'
The Stamping Boutique - 'shaped cards'
The Paper Shelter - 'fancy folds'

12 comments:

  1. Love them all Helen. Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, what a great selection of mens' cards. I think my fave image is the man tree but I can understand the time needed to colour it. My other fave is the tag card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creation, thanx for joining us at Crafty Sentiments, and good luck..

    Caz xx Crafty Sentiments DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great shaped cards, Helen! Each one is unique! I especially love the tag card! I've never seen one before and I really like it!! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Stamping Boutique! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fabulous cards Helen.Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafty Sentiments.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous!!!!! I'm going to have to try one of those tag cards, they Rock. Great ispiration. Good luck at The Stamping Boutique Shaped Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful Helen, all gorgeous
    thanks for joining our challenge this week over at the Stamping Boutique
    hugs
    Miranda
    TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh you have been busy Helen & what fabulous cards you've made :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great project. Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique. Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab cards, all such great images. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter
    Hugs Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful cards helen! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter, good luck and hope to see you next time.
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fun cards! Love the tag card!

    Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique's Challenge...

    Sandy S
    TSB DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...