Pages

Saturday 11 February 2012

New Challenge at Little Claire - Romance


If I've managed to work it out, when this post goes live on my blog I'll be at the Creative Crafts Show in Manchester demoing on the Little Claire stand!  I've only scheduled a post once before and that worked out OK so fingers crossed this one will too.

Today there's a new challenge on the Little Claire blog and this time our theme is 'Romance' - it could be weddings, anniversaries, valentines or anything else like that.  Have a look at the blog here to see the gorgeous cards from my fellow Design Team members.

We have a great prize for the challenge winner:


There's a selection of our A4 die cut sheets including the three new ones which have just been put on the website this week plus one the new men's stamps, DIY.

For my card I've used one of the gorgeous Cutie Patootie images plus some paper from Craft Creations.  My image was stamped coloured and die cut and then layered on to a mat made from two die cut Lacy Circles.  I also used some ribbon from my stash and Card Candi

Some challenges for my card:

I Love Promarkers - 'love is in the air'
Sarah Hurley Challenges - 'love is all around'
Penny's Paper-Craft Challenge Blog - 'love is in the air'
By the Cute and Girly - 'love is in the air'
Stamps R Us - 'valentine/love'

I'll be back tomorrow with another brand new challenge at The Squirrel and The Fox.

3 comments:

  1. Your card is just adorable with that sweet image, and I love the soft plaid dsp! Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card!!! I love the soft colours and the sweet image! Thanks for joining us this month at BTC&G and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen. A cute twosome! Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...