Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Oh Man!


Today I'd like to share a couple of cards I made for the 'Made for Men' Little Claire class I taught on Saturday of last weekend.  We made a total of six cards during the three hour class but today I'm sharing two we made using the 'Oh Man' stamp set from Little Claire.  

In the first card (above) I paper pieced the chair and foot stool and then decoupaged the newspaper and the little dog.  


For my second card (above) I made a twisted easel card using the tie image and also the little socks image.  I used some of the new Craftwork Cards newsprint Candi coloured with Promarkers to finish the card off.

I'll share some more of my cards plus the ones I made for the other class (using the 'Butterfly Tree' stamp set) later in the week.

Some challenges for my cards:

Dream Valley - 'just for men'
Crafty Creations Challenges - 'fancy folds' (second card)
Sweet Stampin Challenge - 'it's a man thing'
The Stamping Boutique - 'fancy folds' (second card)
Craft Your Passion - 'paper piecing' (first card)
Crafty Sentiments Design Challenge Blog - 'shaped but not square'
Shopping Our Stash - 'sentiments required'

10 comments:

  1. Great cards Helen. Love the paper piecing on the first one. Great image too. The second one is so unusual - I've never seen an easel card like that before.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun cards! Thanks for joining us at sweet stampin this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards, Helen. Awesome paper piecing! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenge this week.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous,love the paper piecing.Thanks for sharing this with us at Craft your Passion this week.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the second card too.Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafty Sentiments.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely creation, thanx for joining us at Crafty Sentiments, and good luck..

    Caz xx Crafty Sentiments DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card! Love the paper piecing. I tried that for the first time last night although haven't finished the card yet!

    Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab and funny card. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley challenges. Hugs Eva.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What cute images! Just my style, too! :) Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two great cards! Love the paper piecing and colors! Thank you for joining us this week at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...