Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Oh Man!

This is a card I've made using one of the older stamp sets from Little Claire Designs called "Oh Man".  For the background I've used some kraft paper and also some brown patterned paper which I think is from Nitwits - it's from a pack that was free of the front of a magazine a while back.

I've followed the sketch at Sunday Sketch and Stamp for the layout and would also like to enter the card in the current challenge at Samuel Taylors Blog and in the 'lots of layers' challenge at Simply Create Too.

3 comments:

  1. Hee hee, what a great image! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Helen...!

    have a great evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card for a man. Brilliant image and PP. Thank you for taking part this week at Sunday Sketch and Stamp x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...