Pages

Friday 27 January 2012

A Little Bit of Masking ....


Today it was my turn for the weekly project on the Little Blog and I decided to make a card using masking.  It's an adaptation of a card I made last year for one of the Little Claire classes and a couple of people asked me if I'd do some step by step instructions to remind them what to do.

You can find all the details plus the instructions and photos showing each step here on the Little Claire Blog.

I've used one of my favourite Little Claire stamps which is called 'Single Flower' plus some kraft and pale purple spotted paper.  I finished the card with some purple gems and a peel off greeting.

Some challenges for my card:

Cute Card Thursday - 'you're a gem'
Moving Along With the Times - 'blooming marvellous'
Crafts 4 Eternity - 'clean and simple'
One Stop Craft Challenge - 'under the weather'



10 comments:

  1. Love your card, Helen! Thank you for playing along with us at OSCC this week! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Helen, hope you are well, I just popped in to say hello! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card Helen, thank you for joining us at OSCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the effect of masking! Thanks for playing along at One Stop Craft Challenge this week and good luck! Ani

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really sweet Helen! I love the image and you've coloured it so beautifully with the masking! Gorgeous paper and layout!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. your card is so pretty Helen!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another gorgeous card Helen, very pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck and hope to see you again soon. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really pretty little card Helen beautifully coloured
    Thank you for joining in at MAWTT for Lisa's 'Bloomin Marvellous' challenge and hope to see you again soon
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Helen thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...