Pages

Thursday 26 January 2012

Little Tommy Tucker ....


This is a birthday card I've made today for my cousin's little boy and I've used one of the stamps I bought when I won a voucher for spend in store at Nutcrafters - it was a prize on their challenge blog.  I chose three stamps from their new collection and this is one of them, 'Little Tommy Tucker'.

The papers I've used are from 'Making Cards' magazine and I've followed the sketch at Sketch Saturday for my card layout.  I'd also like to enter my card in the latest challenge on the Nutcrafters Blog which is 'anything goes'.

5 comments:

  1. What a great card. Thanks for joining in again at Nutcrafters and good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great boys card I love the colours you have used. Thank you for joining us at Nutcrafters this week love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Helen...such a fantastic boys card, just lovin those papers & a great layout too...

    Also congrats on your wins at Nutcrafters too..well deserved :D

    Thanks for playing along at Nutcrafters & good luck!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card! I love the papers that you have used and the lovely card candi :) Thanks for joining us at Nutcrafters.
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect colour scheme for a little boy. thank you for joining us at Nutcrafters this time with your great card

    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...