Pages

Sunday 21 February 2010

I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog - Challenge #2



I found the I Love Promarkers Challenge blog when I was browsing through other people's blogs earlier in the week and then spotted the sketch challenge they were running.

This is my card made with a Greetings Farm image and a sentiment from Hero Arts. The backing paper is from Basic Grey and I've added some pink and dark cream card. The base flower is coloured with a Promarker and I've added an extra peel off too.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, your card is lovely and I love the image you've used. Thanks or joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, beautiful image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours, cute image,I like the sentiment, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours on this one, the image is cute too.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...