Pages

Sunday 28 February 2010

Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 101 - Ribbon-Tastic


Challenge 101 on Cute Card Thursday this week is called Ribbon-Tastic and the challenge is to make a card using a little or a lot of ribbon. The ribbon is my card is the orange and white gingham on the tag - both behind the main image and at the bottom of the tag as well.
The main image is one of the newest stamps from Little Claire Designs called 'Duckmum' - there are actually three characters on the stamp but by masking off the stamp with low tack tape, I just stamped one of them. I've also used my new Martha Stewart punch down one side and used the little cut out flowers as accents.

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...