Pages

Saturday, 4 July 2026

GDT Card for Relatively Thoughtful - Wild Flowers Stamp Set


Today it's my turn to share some inspiration for Relatively Thoughtful:


I've made another card using products from Catherine Pooler Designs which are available from Relatively Thoughtful.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used:

- Wild Flowers Stamp & Die Bundle by Catherine Pooler Designs available here
- Twisted Sunburst stencil by Catherine Pooler Designs available here
- Party Yellow enamel dots by Catherine Pooler Designsd available here

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

NBUS - this is the first time I've used this stamp set
Double D Challenge - I took inspiration from the shades of yellow, the sun and the flowers

6 comments:

  1. So very pretty, I love that fun yellow flower!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D and The Four Seasons!!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    Double D, Four Seasons Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card feels like sunshine Helen. I love it. It's just what a garden needs and should be. Thanks for joining us at Try It on Tuesday. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love everything about this sun shiny beauty! It's delightful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Potpourri Challenge! Donna, DT Member. (Ooops! delete that 1st comment, it got away from me lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun for summer, Helen! I love that bright stylized flower and your sunburst stencil was the perfect choice to boldly frame it! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Sunburst. It goes so well with the sunny beautiful flower. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helen, thankyou for linking your beautiful floral card with us at TioT's.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...