Pages

Friday, 31 July 2026

New Perfect Time to Craft Challenge - Anything Goes

 


A new month means a new challenge on the A Perfect Time to Craft Challenge Blog:


Challenges are always anything goes and we have a great range of sponsors too.  For more details about today's new challenge and to see the inspiration from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

And our sponsors for this month's challenge are:


and


Here's another view of my card:


Here's what I used to make my card:

- Gill's Captive Florals from Anne Constantly-Carding available here
- dies from Crafters Companion and Elizabeth Craft Designs
- Mossy Meadow cardstock from Stampin' Up
- sentiment label from Funky Fossil Designs

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Try It On Tuesday - summer blooms
CD Sunday Plus Challenge - anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...