Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2024

GDT Card for Word Art Wednesday

 


This month I'm very excited to be Guest Designing for the the fabulous Word Art Wednesday Challenge:


It's a fortnightly challenge blog with an anything goes theme and a piece of word art each week - the passage for this challenge is from Psalm 31:24.

You can find all the details about the new challenge and see the beautiful cards from the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

The sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:


To make my card I used the Word Art for this challenge with some patterned paper from Stampin' Up.

I used a die from the Spotlight on Nature die set also from Stampin' Up with a Spellbinders die behind it.  I finished the card with some Card Candi from Craftwork Cards.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...