Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2024

Craftin' Round the World Challenge - Seasons/Feelings/Weather

 


Today I'm sharing my second DT card for this month's Craftin' Round the World Challenge:


This month you can choose between seasons or feeling or weather as your themes.

And to join in with the challenge and see the inspiration from the rest of the team, you need to join the Facebook Challenge Group here.  (This is a new challenge group - if you joined before, you need to head over and join this new group so you can keep joining in).

So this time I've gone with the 'feelings' part of the theme and made a card with one of my favourite sentiment stamps.

I used:

- stamp from Crafty Roo Designs
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...