Pages

Monday 6 May 2024

New Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - Anything Goes

 


It's time for another anything goes challenge on Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge Blog:


You can find all the details and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- Puddles of Fun digi stamp set from Penguin Palace available here
- Promarkers and Ohuhu markers
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:


Inkspirational Challenge - seasonal (spring with showers of rain like the UK most of the time!)


Penguin Palace Challenge - I've used yellow and blue from the colours and been inspired by the British summer weather which is often wet!

3 comments:

  1. So fun and cute and I love how you used mostly orange colors, very cheerful. Thanks for sharing this with us over at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at Four Seasons Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Helen! Thanks for playing along with the Penguin Palace Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...