Pages

Thursday 2 May 2024

New Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - Anything Goes/Flower Power

 


We're back today on the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


This time our challenge is anything goes with the optional twist of 'flower power'.  As this challenge is sponsored, you must play the twist to qualify for the random draw prize.

And our sponsor is the wonderful:


To make my card I used:

- Hello Sunshine digi stamp set from Beccy's Place available here
- Promarkers and Ohuhu markers
- cross stitch die from Lawn Fawn
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Beccy's Challenges - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Helen, you've coloured the image beautifully. I love the nice bright yellow border you added, it works well with the flower and is lovely and warm.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous sunflower card design, thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again Helen, that's another lovely image and card, such summery colours - makes me with Summer was here already! Thanks for joining in with us at Passion for Markers this week, Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! Big, beautiful and bright sunflower has me hooked. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our Stamp theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
    Diane - DT KCC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...