Pages

Wednesday 1 February 2023

New SheepSki Designs Blog Challenge - Wings and Paws

 


We're back today on the SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog with a new challenge and this month our theme is 'wings and paws'.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- In the Dog House digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promarkers
- circle die from Memory Box
- scalloped circle die from Spellbinders
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations - anything goes
As You Like It Challenge - favourite (mostly one) colour (I love brown for masculine cards and it goes well with splash of another colour like blue)

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! Love the cute image. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and fun card and love blue and brown too.
    ..Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...