Pages

Thursday 9 February 2023

New Alphabet Challenge - W is for Water


We're back today on the Alphabet Challenge Blog with a new challenge and this time we've reached the letter W so it's W is for water.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used the 'Waves of Inspiration' stamp set from Stampin' Up with Coastal Cabana and Night of Navy ink pads.  I stamped the image in the lighter ink and then inked the stamp up again in the lighter colour and added the darker ink with a blending brush,

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Path of Positivity Challenge - anything positive goes

1 comment:

  1. So very lovely, Helen! The wave is beautiful and the sentiment just perfect! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...