Pages

Friday 27 January 2023

New My Time to Craft Challenge - Numbers

 


We're marking a special occasion on the My Time to Craft Challenge - we've reached challenge number 500!

Becca has chosen the theme of 'numbers' to mark the special challenge.  You can find out more here on the challenge blog and also see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I used:

- Happy 40/50/60th digi stamp from All Dressed Up Stamps available here
- stitched square die from Elizabeth Craft Designs
- Promarkers
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Krafty Chicks Challenge - all occasions
Dream Valley Challenge - hip to be square
CD Sunday Challenge - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. A very pretty delicate card, beautifully coloured.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful design. I love that colourful heart and how the different layers hightlight it. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The simple polka dot backing is perfect for the main image.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card and I love all the layers you've added.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...