Pages

Tuesday 31 January 2023

New Creatalicious Challenge - Anything Goes/Love and/or Hearts

 


There's a new challenge today on the Creatalicious Challenge Blog and this time it's anything goes with the optional theme of love and/or hearts.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used one of the images from the Valentine Owls digi stamp set:


Aren't they cute?!

You can find the set here on the shop website.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- sentiment stamp from Little Claire Designs
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Shopping Our Stash Challenge - love is in the air
Make My Monday Challenge - love is in the air


Cupcake Inspiration - polka dots

5 comments:

  1. Super cute little owl and fabulous card design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your paper pieced owl is perfect!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for playing along with our "love is in the air" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! -Deb Horst, DT #SOS489

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how precious!! I love that little owl. Great that you are shopping your stash!! Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations!!

    Nora
    CIC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Cute little owl!
    Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Revati
    CIC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so cute. Darling image. So glad you shared over at Make My Monday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...