Pages

Friday 2 December 2022

New Pattie's Creations Challenge - Anything Goes

 


There's a new challenge today at Pattie's Creations Challenge Blog and this month it's an anything goes theme.

For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used the Mom and Baby Polar Bear digi stamp available here in the Etsy shop.

My background is part of a pack of winter animal prints and papers I got free as a cover gift in a magazine - I though it fitted perfectly with the polar bears!

I used a stitched die from Stampin' Up to cut the image panel and a stamped sentiment from Little Claire Designs.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Corrosive Challenge Blog - anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...