Pages

Monday 19 December 2022

New Inspiration Station Challenge - Cup of Cheer

 


We're back today on the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog with our final challenge of the year - the idea behind the challenge is that you make something inspired by the photo we provide AND tell us how you were inspired.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

And here is the inspiration photo for this challenge:


As soon as I saw this photo I thought of a digi stamp from Last Minute Manda from the Santy Claus Gnome bundle available here.

I picked up the hot drink, the marshmallows and of course the snowman.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up and The Works
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Sisterhood of Crafters - traditional Christmas colours (red and green)

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Helen. I love the festive papers and of course that adorable Santa Gnome. Thanks for another wonderful team project for The Inspiration Station!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of cardstock! I'm a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love how you used the products. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An awesome and cute gnome Hellen!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...