Pages

Monday 14 March 2022

New Perfectly CAS Challenge - Die Cuts

 


There's a new challenge today on the Perfectly CAS Challenge Blog and this time it's:


For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used a small butterfly die from Memory Box.  I made a mask by die cutting the butterfly out a piece of scrap card so I was left with the outline shape.  The I used Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass Distress Inks through the mask with a blending brush.

I die cut the butterfly again in black paper and glued this over the Distress Ink shape.

Finally I added a sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:

Happy Little Stampers - anything goes with dies
Try It On Tuesday - black and white plus one

4 comments:

  1. Such a simple design and yet so powerful. Less sometimes really is more. Simply beautiful
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful CAS card! Love the pretty butterfly. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me try this again. *blush* I love your technique for the butterfly. It makes for an awesome CAS card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...