Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2022

New Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes

 


The start of a new month means a new challenge on Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge Blog - it's always anything goes as long as you use patterned paper on your creation.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing one of the cards which I made recently at a Stampin' Up Zoom Class with Fanny Stafford.  We used the rainbow papers that were part of the recent Salebration catalogue and also some cloud dies.

The sentiment I used is also from Stampin' Up.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Love the bright and cheerful papers along with the fun die cuts! Thanks for joining us at the Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge and we hope to see more of your lovely projects.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...