Pages

Saturday 1 February 2020

New Mix It Up Challenge Blog - Anything Goes/Stencilling


Today sees the start of a new challenge on the Mix It Up Challenge Blog - this month it's anything goes with the option of stencilling.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and lots more inspiration from the Design Team.

As it's something I've not really tried before, I decided to have a go at stencilling!

I used the Mid Century Modern stencil from Uniko Stamps with Distress Inks.  When I'd stencilled the whole of my card I die cut a circle in the bottom right and added the sentiment on the base card so it showed through the whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...