Pages

Friday 28 February 2020

New Alphabet Challenge - X is for Xtra Embellishments


We've got a new challenge today on the Alphabet Challenge Blog and this time we've reached the letter X so we'd like to see Xtra embellishments on your creations.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and lots more inspiration.

Anyone who knows my card making style knows that I use very few embellishments!  So for this card I added some extra gems and also some little punched hearts.

I've used one of this month's new release images from KLM Digital Designs - this is Love Bug and you can find it here in the Etsy shop.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used paper and card from Craft Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...