Pages

Tuesday 1 October 2019

New Love to Craft Challenge - Anything Goes


This month I'm excited to be joining the Design Team on the Love to Craft Challenge Blog!

Challenges are always anything goes so everyone can take part.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and lots of inspiration from the Design Team.

To make my card I used:

- All Dressed Up What to Wear cling stamp from Crafteezee available here
- Promarkers to colour my image
- patterned paper from Craftwork Cards
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable digi. Your cards are always so crisp and perfect! So happy to have you on my design team!
    Hugs,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and adorable digi images. This is my first month on the LTCCB too. We’re newbies together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing make, lovely colour combo

    Kathyk - fellow LTTCB DTeamie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...