Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2019

New from All Dressed Up Stamps - Santa and Ginger Bread House


Today I'm sharing two DT cards made using October new release images from All Dressed Up Stamps.

For the first card (above) I've used 'Santa' which you can find here in the Etsy shop.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations and some gems from Dovecraft.

And this is my second card:


For this one I used the very cute 'Ginger Bread House' which you can find here in the Etsy shop.

Again I coloured the image with Promarkers and used some patterned paper, gems and a snowflake embellishment from Dovecraft.  The rest of the card and paper is from Craft Creations.

If you'd like to see more inspiration using these and the other new release images, head over to the Facebook group here and the blog here,

I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - anything goes
The Creative Crafters - anything goes
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for joining The Creative Crafters challenge #21. Great card and colored image for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...