Pages

Saturday 20 October 2018

New Crafty Friends Challenge - Circles


There's a new challenge today on the Crafty Friends Challenge Blog and this time our theme is circles.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


For my card I've used:

- Owl Couple digi stamp from Lee H Illustrations available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from Papercraft Essential
- other card and paper from Craft Creations 
- sentiment stamp from Little Claire Designs

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - anything goes
The Creative Crafters Challenge - anything goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - anything goes
The Corrosive Challenge Blog - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Nice card Helen, love the image! Hugs from your team mate at Crafty Friends, Ela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image, lovely card card for the DT, thank you, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way the circles sit on the background label Helen!! (What a cool label shape!) & the red gems are a beautiful touch! Thanks so much for sharing the fun at PIP Challenges!!
    Wendy PIP DT
    https://Hi-Regards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable creation Helen! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...