Pages

Thursday 11 October 2018

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Fancy Folds


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'fancy folds'.

You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I'm also showcasing one of the super cute new digi stamps available at the Pink Gem Designs Etsy Shop - this is 'Building a Snowman Chloe' which is available here in the shop.

Here's what I used to make my card:

- Building a Snowman Chloe available here
- Promarkers to colour my images
- patterned papers from Papercraft Essentials
- sentiment stamp from Uniko
- other paper, card and gems from Craft Creations
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards 

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in with your lovely card at I Love Promarkers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blue and white for winter cards and this is super cute Helen with a great fold. Thank you for joining in at Christmas with the Cuties x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project! Thanks for joining us at the CASS challenge this month. Marsha DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...