Pages

Saturday 19 August 2017

New Winter Wonderland Challenge - Embossing


A new challenge started on the Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog yesterday and this time we want to see 'embossing - wet or dry' on your cards.  All the details about the challenge can be found here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:


Stamping Studio is proud to sponsor for you! The prize is one image from each artist. Join us at our Facebook group Stamping Studio for freebies and specials.
For my card I've used a digi stamp from Miss Daisy Stamps at the Stamping Studio called 'Paddy's Christmas' - you can find it here on the website. 

I coloured the digi using Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations.  My embossing was done using a Crafts Too embossing folder.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty I love the image and the embossing a great card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...