Pages

Thursday 17 August 2017

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Fun in the Sun


There's a new challenge today on the Cute Card Thursday Challege Blog and this week our theme is 'fun in the sun'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:

http://www.disdigistamps.com/

For my card I've used another of the new flamingo digi stamp sets from Imagine That Digi Stamp.

This one is called 'Flamingo Beach' and you can find it here on the website.

Here's what you get in the set:


I used the outline version of the digi stamp, coloured with Promarkers.  The backing paper I used comes as part of the set and I die cut a circle of yellow card for the sun to fit in with our challenge theme.  The sentiment is also part of the set.

1 comment:

  1. Helen, LOOOVE this! Your sun is so cute with this flamingo, and your coloring is so pretty. Thank you! ♥Kristy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...