Pages

Thursday 27 July 2017

New Winter Wonderland Challenge - Use a Digi Image


A new challenge started on Friday last week on the Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog and this time we're asking you to 'use a digi image' - nice and simple!   You can find more details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for the challenge is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from All Dressed Up called 'Christmas Deer' - you can find it here in the All Dressed Up Etsy Shop.

I've used papers and gems from Craft Creations and coloured my image with Promarkers.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crafting by Designs - 'get ready for Christmas'

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...