Pages

Thursday 27 July 2017

Digital Delights Inspiration Post - Ornament Owl


It's time for Team Two to share some inspiration today on the Digital Delights Blog and I've made another Christmas card!

For this card I've used the very cute 'Ornament Owl' digi stamp which you can find here on the Digital Delights website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and then used papers from Craft Creations and Stampin' Up and also some Card Candi and gems to finish the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Christmas With the Cuties - 'favourite Christmas digi'
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crafty Creations Challenge - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. Helen, your owl is just a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image
    Thank you for joining us over here at Christmas with the Cuties xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable image
    Thank you for joining us over here at Christmas with the Cuties xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little owl and lovely christmas colours. Thank you for joining in at Christmas with the Cuties x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable Christmas Card..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...