Pages

Saturday 24 June 2017

New Pink Gem Challenge - Summer Colours


There's a new challenge today on the Pink Gem Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'summer colours'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

And the prizes on offer are:

2 Individual Digi images OR 2 Card Topper Kits OR one of each (no sets or sentiment sets) of the winner's choice.
For my card I used two pre-coloured digi stamps from Pink Gem Designs and layered them on to a background called 'Beach'.

'Beach' can be found here as part of the Background Papers collection.

I have also used 'Andy With Ice Cream' which you can find here and 'Beach Hut' which you can find here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Brown Sugar Challenge - 'anything goes' 
My Time to Craft - 'summer time'
Crafty Cardmakers - 'here comes summer'
If You Give a Crafter a Cookie

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute card and image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute and summery scene on your fab card

    Thank you for joining our 'Here Comes Summer' Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers

    June/DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and cute card. Thank you for Joining us at My Time To Craft and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena MTTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely beach scene. Thank you for joining us at Crafty cardmakers.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute and a perfect summer image and scene.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...