Pages

Thursday 22 June 2017

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Sew and Sew


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'sew and sew'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a very cute pre-coloured digi stamp from Miss Daisy Stamps called 'Baby Bear's Butterfly'.  You can find the digi here on the Miss Daisy website.

I've used some backing paper from Stampin' Up and die cuts from Elizabeth Designs and Spellbinders.  The circle die cut I've used is a pierced die and I used these little holes to stitch round the image.

3 comments:

  1. Helen, that bear is so adorable and that stitching is so beautiful with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what a great way of carrying a sewing theme with sweet images and pretty papers, Helen! I love the colors, the stitching around your bear, and those darling buttons! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sew sew cute Helen. That bear is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...