Pages

Thursday 12 March 2015

New Penny's Challenge - Ribbons and Bows


We've got a new challenge today on Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'ribbon and bows'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors this week are:


and


and


For my card I've used a digi from The Stamping Boutique called 'Daisy Fairy' - you can find her here on their website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges;

Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
I Love Promarkers - 'fantasy/fairy tales'
Get Creative Challenge - 'must have green in project'
Crazy 4 Challenges - 'put a bow on it'
Crafty Gals Corner - 'cute as a button'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'things that fly'

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card Helen! Love the sweet image and soft colors! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute! So sweet! Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Get Creative Challenges xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...