Pages

Saturday 21 March 2015

GDT Card for My Time to Craft - Silhouette Image


This is my GDT card for today's new challenge on the My Time to Craft Challenge.  We're asking you to make a card using a 'silhouette image' - it can be stamped or die cut.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used my favourite of the Little Claire silhouette stamps - this one is called 'Silhouette Elephants' and you can find it here on the Little Claire website.  The paper I've stamped my image on to is also from Little Claire - it's part of the 'Ombre Paper Pack' which you can find here.  Finally I've used one of the sentiments from the 'March Flowers' stamp set which is here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Paradise of Stamps - 'clean and simple'
Brown Sugar Challenge - 'anything goes'
Time Out Challenges - 'black and white with a splash of colour'
Cards and More Challenge - 'monochromatic'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'

8 comments:

  1. Helen, this is a terrific card! What a wonderful scene, and the soft pink background is just perfect! Beautiful!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! I just love this hun, the backing is just perfect for the image...love it!
    Have a great Sunday
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image is so pretty. Put together with the papers you chose it's outstanding. Well done. Thank you for sharing with us at Through the Craft Room Door. Hope to see you again next week. Have a great night!
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that silhouette image against the ombre background - really striking! Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it´s wonderful! Thanks for joining us at CuM!
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice card!!! thanks for joining us at Paradise of Stamps......

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE elephants Helen and this is an absolutely gorgeous card!!! Hugs D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...