Pages

Thursday 16 June 2011

Decoupaged Single Flower

Here's another quick card made with the 'Single Flower' stamp from Little Claire Designs.  On this one, I stamped the flower head again, cut it out and then decoupaged it with some foam pads to add depth to the image.  I've used some green gingham from Craft Creations (just for a change!), some pink pearls and one of the little message tags from Craftwork Cards.  I added a little black peel off dot to the message tag to finish it.

I'd like to enter the card in the following challenges:

Totally Gorjuss - 'flower power'
Charisma Cardz - 'pink and green'

2 comments:

  1. wonderful card Thank you for joining us this week at TG
    hugs sarah x
    p.s. we hope you play along next week too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Helen, this is a beautiful card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Totally Gorjuss this week. Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...