Pages

Sunday 19 June 2011

Christmas Flowers

I haven't made any Christmas cards for a few weeks but when I spotted a 'Christmas Flowers' challenge I thought of this stamp straight away.  It's one of the 'All Set for Christmas' stamps from Little Claire Designs and is one of my favourites.  The green paper is from a Dovecraft pack and I've used a Personal Impressions greeting and some red nail head gems to finish it.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Winter Wonderland - 'Christmas flowers'
Crafty Ann's Challenge - 'Christmas in June'

7 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful Helen, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card as it's so nice to see something traditional.

    Great that you have made a start on your Christams cards too. I was thinking I should do some Xmas challenges as it's a good way to start building up those Xmas cards nice and early!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Helen very sophisticated.....I daren't even think about Christmas yet..........xxGaynor

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card just perfect for our challenge at the Winter Wonderland, thank you for joining us. I have candy if you are interested
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning and elegant, Helen - I love these traditional colours for Christmas

    Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uhooi,,
    Wow, It's a very sweet, nice and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...