Pages

Saturday, 10 October 2026

GDT Card for Relatively Thoughtful - Just Add Sprinkles!

 


Today it's my turn to share some inspiration for Relatively Thoughtful:


I've used the very cute 'Just Add Sprinkles' coordinating stamp and die set by Trinity Stamps which is new in the Relatively Thoughtful shop.

You can find the set here.  As well as cute characters and baking images it also has sentiments you can die cut - a really great idea if you're like me and having trouble lining up sentiments straight!

Here's another view of my card:


I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- dies from Crafters Companion and Elizabeth Craft Designs

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

NBUS - first time I've used the stamp and die set
FarmQuest Grocery Game Challenge - anything food or drink goes

Time Out Challenges - pick 2 (gingham and baking)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...