Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2024

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today on Penny's Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


Our challenges are always anything goes.  For all the details about today's challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


and


To make my card I used:

- Bitty Bear Beach Days digi stamp set from Last Minute Manda available here
- Promarkers
- cross stitch die from Lawn Fawn
- patterned paper from Little Claire Designs
- stamped sentiment from Jane's Doodles
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge - anything goes/delightful animals

5 comments:

  1. Very cute card, thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a very cute little fellow Helen, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and a lovely idea to use the stripe DP evoking the beach. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Helen, thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my HALLOWEEN AND OTHER OCCASIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...