Pages

Wednesday 1 November 2023

New Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Christmas/Winter

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog:


This month our theme is Christmas/Winter and you can find all the details and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used one of the images from this set from Kate Hadfield Designs:


Cookies From Santa is available as digi stamps (which I used) here, as pre-coloured images here and a bundle with both options here.

Here's another view of my card:


I also used:

- Promarkers
- sentiment stamp from Clearly Besotted
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- Mossy Meadow cardstock from Stampin' Up
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas goes
Passion for Markers - embellish it

5 comments:

  1. Great design and love the Santa image.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Santa image and cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun fold card Helen. The Santa image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Love your papers too. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card with a great card design. Thanks for playing along with us over at PFM this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute imageand card and thanks forsharing at PFM sorry for the late comment

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...