Pages

Monday 4 April 2022

New Inspiration Station Challenge

 


We're back today on the Inspiration Station Challenge with a new challenge and here is our inspiration photo:


The idea behind the challenge is that you make something inspired by the photo AND tell us how you were inspired.

For more information and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

As you can see from my project, I was inspired by the bunny image in the photo!

My box was made at a recent Zoom Stampin' Up class with Fanny Stafford - we used the very cute 'Easter Friends' stamp set to make this box and three cards.

1 comment:

  1. This is an adorable image and wonderful team project for The Inspiration Station!
    Donna
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...