Pages

Monday 4 October 2021

New Inspiration Station Challenge

 


We're back today on the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog with a new challenge and here is our inspiration photograph for this challenge:


Head over to the challenge blog here for more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

What we want you to do is make a project inspired by the photograph AND tell us how you were inspired.

I've used the autumn theme and the colours - I picked out the browns, green and used the red for the berries on the branches and the patterned paper I used.

To make my card I used a new stamp set from The Cart Hut:


The set will be coming soon to The Card Hut here.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper and stitched die from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

A Place to Start - purely handmade
Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes/colours of autumn

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Helen, love the stamp set! Thanks for another great team project for the Inspiration Station Challenge. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card and great take on the inspiration picture. You have done the challenge proud again teamie. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. a lovely autumn challenge with those rich colours, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lovely card is a perfect example of "less is sometimes more!" Nicely crafted! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...