This month I'm very excited to be a Guest Designer for Little Blue Button Stamps!
Today is the first of two posts featuring my designs - have a look here on the Little Blue Button Stamps blog to see my card featured there.
To make this card I used:
- Miss Lilly in the Garden digi stamp from Little Blue Button Stamps available here
- Promarkers to colour my image
- patterned paper and gems from The Works
- stamped sentiments from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations
I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments Challenge - anything goes plus a sentiment
I Love Promarkers - anything goes/more than one layer
Crafting by Designs - summer fun
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes
Passion for Promarkers - make it pink