Pages

Saturday 14 July 2018

New My Time to Craft Challenge - Wedding/Anniversay/Engagement


There's a new challenge today on the My Time to Craft Challenge and this time our theme is wedding or anniversary or engagement. 

You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used:

- Dinkies Mr and Mrs Wedding Car stamp from Little Claire Designs available here
- Promarkers to colour stamped image
- patterned paper from The Range
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Promarkers - hip to be square

5 comments:

  1. very sweet design. thanks for joining us at TTCRD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fab CAS card, Helen! Sweet image and I love the soft colour palette. Thanks again for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pale colours and paper and the image is wonderful so is the card. Thank you so much for joining us in our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith TTCRD DT
    Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Helen. Fab design and image and I love your colour combo
    Thanks for joining us this week at PFP 😁
    Apologies for the late comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...