Pages

Thursday 5 April 2018

GDT Card for 4 Crafty Chicks - Flowers


Today I'm very excited to be joining the girls at 4 Crafty Chicks as a Guest Designer for April:


Today's challenge is hosted by Leanne and the theme is 'flowers'.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Twinkle Lane Designs called 'Single Poppy' which you can find here in their Etsy shop.  I coloured the image with Promarkers.  The sentiment comes with the main image.

The backing paper I've used is from the 'Poppies' digi paper pack also from Twinkle Lane Designs which is here in their Etsy shop.

I've layered the card with papers from Craft Creations and finished it with some red gems.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Helen - thank you for using Twinkle Lane Designs - don't forget to pop by & post a pic on our fb group x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to have you with us this month Helen, and of course such a lovely card, I am so excited for others to see your creation. Welcome to the Hen House and again awesome card. Cheers, L :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! I love how you matched the image to the background paper!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE coloring Poppies, and this is beautiful!! So glad to have you as our Guest this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...