Pages

Friday 17 November 2017

New Crafty Catz Challenge - Anything Goes/Sparkle and Shine


There's a new challenge today on the Crafty Catz Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'anything goes' with the optional twist of 'sparkle and shine'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:

http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Polkadoodles called 'Frosty Penguins' - you can find it here on the website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and then used paper from Craft Creations and a sentiment from Uniko.

4 comments:

  1. Great image, love the paper too :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen this is a stunning card I love the image you have used it is beautiful. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, love the softness of the colours, have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design and I love the colours you picked!
    Hope you are having a great week!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...