Tuesday, 18 April 2017

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Shades of Brown


The theme for this week's Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge is 'shades of brown' and you can find all the details here.

I've made a very simple car using a Memory Box die and various papers from Craft Creations.

My only embellishments are two punched dots.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - 'anything goes'
Artistic Inspirations - 'anything goes'
Create and Inspire - 'anything goes'
Aud Sentiments Challenge - 'birthday'

5 comments:

  1. Helen this is beautifully designed.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, this is a great masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Helen and love the happy birthday border. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great die cut and gorgeous card! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...