Pages

Sunday 22 January 2017

GDT Post for The Digi Bells - Hugging Dolly


Today I'm sharing my weekly inspiration post as a GDT for The Digi Bells DT.  On two days during each month that I'm a GDT I'll be sharing a card on the blog but in between I'll be posting a card here on my own blog and for those posts I'll be using some of the Elisabeth Bell stamps that I already own.

For this card I've used a stamp from Elphine House called 'Hugging Dolly' - you can find it here on their website.

I've coloured the stamped image with Promarkers and added a stamped sentiment and some Card Candi to finish the card.  The paper I've used is from Craft Creations.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...